David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

David: Alysha Nett

Alysha Nett (My New Favorite Model)
Since I have known about my acceptance into NYU I haven't been on top of keeping up with TKFV as much as I used to, so I want to apologize for that. Things have been very very very hectic lately in terms of getting things off and running the minute I hit the city next year so it has brought me away from here for a bit. So in the meantime I am going to try as hard as I can to continue to post on this blog because I know you frequent readers are probably wondering where everything went!

To start here's a few pictures of my new favorite model, Alysha Nett. She has one of the dopest looks I have ever seen... Plus I love girls with tattoos. Check them out below:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter