David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Thursday, March 25, 2010

David: IINFAMOUUSZ M.O.H.A.W.K.


This is my friend Brian... and yes that is his real hair. His nickname isn't the IINFAMOUUSZ M.O.H.A.W.K. for nothing lol. I met this dude three years ago on a cruise ship when he had a baby mohawk, and as you can see now it isn't so baby anymore. Whenever I come down to NYC I always give this dude a call. Never have so many strangers in my life approached us to take pictures or talk about his hair. And it's always the same questions... "How long did it take you to grow that?" and "What do you use to put that thing up?" So to answer everyone's questions before they ask him in person!.. 4 years and he uses hair spray. So people take notes if you want to grow a mohawk as dope as this dudes. YEZZIRRR

1 comments:

Sam said...

I wish i had hair like thiss...

Post a Comment

 

webcounter