David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

David: Frendy Lemorin x The Yellow Brick Road: Vladimir Calixte



Above is the 5th episode of Frendy Lemorin's documentary series, "The Yellow Brick Road," featuring Haitian-American Comedian/Actor Vladimir Calixte. Known for his comedic skits featuring his alter-ego 'Haitian V,' Vlad wants the world to see that his talents surpass one character. In this episode we take a sneak peak into his personal life. He discusses growing up as a Haitian American, as well as the difficulties that are faced in the entertainment industry.

I was very impressed with how this video turned out. I enjoyed the last four (which you can find on Frendy's vimeo page or personal website), but I thought this one was a major step up. I look forward to the next few episodes to come and definitely give a huge shout out to everything he is doing right now. From first meeting him at the Bape Store in New York City, to working with him over at his first blog, *General-Made, and seeing the creative work and mind of such a great individual continue to expand has truly been an inspiration to me. Frendy is like family to me and without him many of the things I am doing today probably would not be true if he did not introduce me and teach me so many things.

http://thisisfrendylemorin.net/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter