David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Monday, December 13, 2010

David: Sarah Kjelleren Photo of the Week!

Sarah Kjelleren
Once again Sarah Kjelleren comes back with another amazing photograph, this one of Marlena Tremback. This is definitely my favorite photo from this shoot and I know it's one of Sarah's as well. Here's what she had to say about the photo:
After taking my first trip to NYC ever, I was inspired even more by fashion. The people in the city were so unique in their tastes and it shows how you can really be anyone you want to be while you are there. I did a bit of shopping before the shoot and picked up some vintage apparel. Once my model Marlena Tremback arrived I dressed her up and we headed out into the cold. After trekking through the fields and the falling barn we headed over to a bamboo patch my father had planted. There I pulled out my film camera and took a few shots of Marlena in the leaves. Those can be seen on my blog (www.SarahKjelleren.com).  We then ran inside did a quick outfit change where she was able to wear her grandmothers vintage jacket, and headed out again to the "Stonehenge." The lighting was incredible and air was fresh and crisp. It was a very successful shoot, with many more to come!
Marlena Tremback
To view more of her work check out her blog, Tumblr, or her Flickr!
Also to get in touch with Sarah Kjelleren her email is: sarahkjelleren@gmail.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter