David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Gray: I'm Back!

For those who have been paying attention for the past couple months this blog has been completely run by David. He has been making the posts, making trips to New York, pretty much just stayin on top of it all. To be honest, the college life just kept me super busy for a while, and I definitely lost focus in both TKFV and my love for making edits and working with film. Starting today, things are going to change. You will be seeing a lot more of me here, and once I get my t2i footage working smoothly with Final Cut again some edits will be coming out real soon too! Below are some stills I took from the footage I have got here so far in LA, hope you enjoy!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter