David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

David: Chris Habana Jewelry

Chris Habana Chains On My Neck (Will to the Right)
Just got these chains in the mail today. Wanted to give the company a little shout out because everyone I've seen today so far loves them and so do I. Over here at TKFV both Gray and myself are big fans of Good Wood necklaces, but I think I found a new favorite of mine. The pieces run a little pricey compared to Good Wood chains, but they're all a good buy. To buy necklaces, earings, hats, and other accessories visit Chris Habana's website here.

Dark/Light Cross Necklace

Dark/Light Triangle Necklace

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter