David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Saturday, August 28, 2010

David: Rock the Bells NYC


This marks my fourth year in a row going to the Rock the Bells concerts and every year so far has left me more and more impressed. I've seen acts from Rage Against the Machine, Pharcyde, and Nas & Damian Marley. This year what sold me on going again was Lauryn Hill, someone who I've admired a lot over the years from my journey within music. So we'll see how this year goes.

Concert starts in just a few more hours so I'll leave it at this, but I'll be back with a recap soon. Rock the Bells NYC! For those that have been before you know it's worth it. Peace to TKFV for the day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter