David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gray: LA LIFE

This past week has been a big one. I had my last day at Fletcher Allen Hospital (my job of 2 years), I had to pack up all of my belongings, say goodbye to my friends, family, and girlfriend, but still managed to have some late nights in Burlington with my homies. Today, my mom and I drove to Manchester, New Hampshire and boarded the plane to Pheonix, then took the final flight to LAX. On Thursday my mom will be returning back to Vermont, but I will not.

I am moving out to Los Angeles to go to Loyola Marymount University, and am so stoked! It’s definitely a bittersweet feeling at times. It is hard leaving those who you love, and putting yourself in a completely new place where you can count the number of people you know on one hand. I am really excited though too. I am excited to start school, meet tons of new kids, and learn how to surf! I am ready for a fresh start and am looking forward to leave the immaturity and judgmental sides of high school behind. Life is about to get realllllly good.

David Update: Big things to come this year for sure. Good luck to my homie Gray out in Los Angeles. TKFV has just begun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter