David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gray: SΔBRE VISION

I dont know about any of you, but I am notorious for losing, breaking, or just straight fucking up my sunglasses. I have gone through three or four pair this year, but lately all I wanna buy are SΔBRE shades. I  came across these for the first time at Reserve down on Fairfax Ave. in LA. My first pair were the Heartbreakers, which were a really solid pair of glasses. They kinda reminded me of my 54mm Rayban Wayfarers, but with more squared out frames. I lost these up in Mammoth one weekend, and went sunglassless for a few weeks, which doesn't last very long. I picked up the No Controls in black down at Reserve, and are probably my favorite pair of sunglasses I have owned. They are a little smaller than what I usually veer towards but seriously look good on anyone. All my homies try them on and just want to keep them, and they aren't too expensive either! The thing about SΔBRE that I like is that their frames are all over the place, if you want some shades that are out there, you can find them. Not only are their frames real unique, but they have all these dope color-ways in a lot of different styles *check out the black and white tortoise.  If you are in the LA area, go check out Reserve for all the dope SΔBREs, and every time I have been in there I've been hooked with a fat deal, so you can't go wrong there. Who buys sunglasses online anyway? 
KOZOI
THE HOMIE SEANY HAS THESE
NO CONTROL
I PICKED THESE UP IN ALL BLACK

MΔDNESS



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter