David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Friday, March 4, 2011

Gray: Spring Break (so far)

So it's Friday, and I am wondering where the hell my week went!? This has been my first spring break in college, and damn has it been fun. Instead of heading back to cold VT for the week, I was offered to stay at my homie R Star's house in Malibu for the week. (This kid just got a Twitter... follow him @R___Star) I hit up Mammoth for the weekend, then got back to LA and chilled hard for the remaining days. Mammoth got pounded with 32+ inches on the Friday we drove up, so the rest of the weekend was full of pow runs and sun- some of the most fun I have had all year! Once I got back to LA, we have just been raging and kickin back... I have been filming pretty much everything we have been doing (watch out for a spring break edit coming soon). Here are some snap shots from the videos I have been taking, I hope you enjoy!

Probably the coolest smoke spot ever. Chillin' over the Pacific Ocean.
Spent a lot of time in Jani's hot tub and pool. Such a dope spot.
Shoes and cigarette butts.
About to play some intense games of Skadoosh at Jani's crib.
Playin' some soccer on the basketball court.
No words can describe this moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter