David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

David: Banksy Spotted in New York City


In the Financial District

This information has been out on the internet for awhile now and I meant to post it yesterday, but I got flooded with work for my AP exam I was studying for this morning. But as you know I've been trying to keep people as updated as I can with this North American tour Banksy has everyone out of their seats waiting to see what he does next. Recently he hit up New York City with a few more pieces on the walls of the Big Apple. Check the rest out below:



In DUMBO

In Chinatown

In SoHo

Shouts to Gothamist!
PS: Unfortunately Team Robbo has already dissed two of the pieces above. Check it out here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter