David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Gray: Kicks of the Week

This week I give you the Nike Toki "Perforated" Pack. When I was in LA in october with my mom, one of the stores I got to check out was Niketown. I found the Air Toki in black, but didn't have my size. In the past 14 months, they have put out 12 colorways of this awesome sneaker. This pack is unique because of the material: perforated leather. Usually the Toki ND sneaker has suede or canvas, but not these. This leather is somewhat shiny (as seen on the black pair) but not plasticy at all. If I end up coppin any of the Toki's, it will def be any of these sneakers below.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter