David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Sunday, May 2, 2010

David: China Trip Day 14



So as you know Day 14 marked my final day in China. I'm back in the United States writing this now, and it's a little late because I'm still trying to adapt to this time change lol (China's time is 12 hours ahead so it feels like the morning right now). But anyway, we started off the day packing up all our stuff and went to a park not too far away from our hotel. We just relaxed, said our goodbyes to the new people we met, and headed to the airport for pretty much the rest of the day. I spent 15 hours total on planes on my way back lol. SUCKED, but I'm here and finally back. Saw two sunsets while I was traveling home and slept the rest of the way. China Trip x TKFV. To all the homies in China, thanks again for the good times. PEACE


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter