David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

David: Gerald Walker x Everything People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not (Video)



Above is Gerald Walker's official music video for his song "Everything People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not." It's the first video from his new project "I Remember When This All Meant Something" (dropping July 16th), and is produced by London-based animation studio, Ulimeyer Studios. I love the animation job done by Elliot Cowan in this video. Check it out above and support the homie Gerald Walker

If you haven't heard his single, "Silent," off of his new upcoming project visit www.KEEPITSILENT.com and download it!

Check out Gerald Walker's site here!

1 comments:

Elliot Cowan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

 

webcounter