David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

David: Theophilus London x I Want You (Teaser)

This came out a few days ago, but I've been starting to really get into Theophilus London recently. Don't know why it took me so long, but I'm glad I'm starting to now. This talented Brooklynite continues his critically acclaimed unique blend of LA electrofunk, UK indie, tropical escapade, and obscure afropop with original rhymes. With a new full-length album in the works, expect the number of Theophilus London followers to grow quickly. Below is a teaser to his next video "I Want You" directed by Va$htie. Enjoy.

THEOPHILUS LONDON "I WANT YOU" (TEASER) dir. VASHTIE from va$htie on Vimeo.


Check out Theophilus's website and download his recent mixtape, I Want You, here - Ushare

Hit the jump to listen to the whole mixtape if you want a listen before you download


Theophilus London - I Want You by Hypetrak

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter