David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Monday, June 7, 2010

David: Theophilus London x I Want You (Official Video)



Not too long ago I posted the teaser video of "I Want You" and his recent mixtape. Today is the official release of "I Want You" directed by Va$htie staring Glenn Aya Lovrich and Theophilus London. Here's a description brought to you by her:
For the FIRST OFFICIAL VIDEO off THEOPHILUS LONDON'S mixtape titled "I WANT YOU", comes the sultry and seductive track of the same name...

The visuals of this piece would match the sexual sound of the song. shot less like a typical music video and more like a 60's experimental french new wave film, our story takes place on a hot and steamy summer night in the CHELSEA HOTEL.

THEOPHILUS LONDON "I WANT YOU" (OFFICIAL VIDEO) dir. VASHTIE from va$htie on Vimeo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter