David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Monday, June 28, 2010

David: Tour De Maestro x London (Video)


Tour De Maestro - LONDON from levi maestro on Vimeo.

I think I saw this on Thursday, but with the last couple of days being busy ones I haven't gotten around to posting it. So here it finally is up on the TKFV blog. This time around Maestro takes a back seat and lets the people speak on his behalf as he captures the final qualification of the the adiCup tournament in London. Enjoy.

As for now I need to go get ready for this Brazil v. Chile game. Who you got?

1 comments:

Brazil said...

Cool video once again from Maestro! I have Brazil in this one

Post a Comment

 

webcounter