David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

David: M.I.A. x Ryan McGinley Photographs for New York Times Magazine


M.I.A.

I actually saw these pictures in the New York Times magazine and read the article done about her a few days ago. I hadn't thought about doing a post about it till I saw the pictures online... so here I am writing it now. Above is one of the photos shot by Ryan McGinley that made it into the article on a two-day photo shoot through Manhattan and Brooklyn for New York Times magazine. Ryan McGinely simply captures M.I.A. at her finest; carefree, young, loose and passionate.

Along with this I had to post her recent music video, "Born Free", which has been surrounding her with so much hype.

M.I.A, Born Free from ROMAIN-GAVRAS on Vimeo.


Hit the jump to see more photos from the photo shoot.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter