David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

David: I'm Back!







Yeah, you probably didn't even know I was gone, but for the past couple days I have been in New York City with my good friend CJ Bowman checking out some of the trade shows that have been going on. So I'd like to say I'm officially back!
This was probably one of the craziest trips that I have been on and one of the most productive. For those that aren't familiar with what a trade show is, these were the upcoming 2011 seasons from over 400 featured clothing companies in the three shows we went to (Capsule, Agenda, and ENK). Each of these held different companies and a large amount of clothing. My favorite was probably Capsule, which was held in a 5 story building lined with companies from Naked & Famous to Ben Sherman (for a full list click here). There are still pictures to come from our trip, but I'd like to thank CJ Bowman, OKAY!! OKAY!!, Create Build Destroy, and Steez for a good trip. Hope all the TKFV followers have had a good couple days as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter