David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Thursday, July 1, 2010

David: WHY?!




My first question is... WHY IS THIS EVEN ALLOWED?! I don't know what went through the person's head to invent something like this haha. I've seen this commercial a few times now on TV and every single time I can't stop laughing at it. I was in Buffalo Wild Wings (that restaurant with a million TVs and a million people watching sports) watching game 7, Lakers vs. Celtics, when this came on and everyone was cracking up. I mean come on now, WHY would you make this haha? Otherwise, watch the video and proceed to do as I do every time and crack up.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahahahaha!!

Post a Comment

 

webcounter