David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Thursday, July 8, 2010

David: Lebron James Going to Miami



So it's going to look like this next year in Miami. Something I did not want at all (Lebron you should have chosen New York!), but what are you going to do. Congrats to all the TRUE die hard Miami fans out there and the promising upcoming season they have ahead of them. I'll be staying a Knicks fan forever no matter what. There till the end and hopefully they'll keep getting good players and going uphill from here. I don't know if this is good for the NBA now that three of the best players are on the same team. No one wants one team to steamroll over everyone (unless of course you're a Heat fan). The NBA needs competition. So all I'm wishing for now that Lebron James decided to join Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh on the Heat is for the competition to continue. I'm not giving up on my Knicks though! Let's go 2010-2011! Otherwise congratulations to Lebron James for finally making your decision. I hope the road ahead of you is a successful one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter