David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

David: It's My Birthday!

So, it's my birthday today and I couldn't be any happier right now! Carmelo and Chauncey to the Knicks, I'm in Spain, and I have the best friends and family in the world! And I mean that, without any of you guys these 18 years would never have been the same. Much love to my mom and dad, much love to all my friends, much love to all the readers here on TKFV, and much love to the other kid from Vermont, Gray! Hope everyone's day turns out to be a great one! SWAG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter