David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Monday, February 28, 2011

David: Spain Trip - Day 11

Inside the cathedral in Salamanca
Sorry everyone, but I didn't take many pictures today. I'll try to explain everything with the few pics I have though.

To start, we walked around downtown Salamanca and checked out the cathedral, some of the monuments, and the university. The tour was okay, but it was very windy and kind of cold this morning so it was kind of a distraction when we were outside. It seemed like we had stepped into our 50th cathedral while we've been on this trip too since I've seen or been in so many. Besides the cathedral, the monuments, and the quick stop outside of the university though, we stepped inside a cafe where we ate churros and drank hot chocolate. Definitely the highlight to my morning that's for sure.
Another picture inside the cathedral
After our morning festivities Manu, Connor, and myself, met up with a friend of mine who I met on a bus named, Kata. She's also here for an exchange program with a group of American students, but she'll be here until June... so she'll definitely be 10 times better at Spanish by the time she leaves compared to me haha. All of us met in Plaza Mayor and went to a bar for a little bit. We hung out and talked and just chatted about whatever happened to come up. We also started the beginning celebrations for Connor's 18th birthday. After the bar Manu, Connor, and myself had to head to our friend Fermin's house who was having people over. Everyone from the exchange was there and once again I ate way too much to handle. It's been such a struggle over here when it comes to food haha.
The birthday boy Connor enjoying his 18th
After Fermin's Manu and myself went downtown to meet up with Kata again for a quick second. We were only able to walk around for a few minutes before we had to go though. We ran home... and by the way TKFV readers I recommend you never run in two jackets, a t-shirt, skinny jeans, semi dress shoes, and a beanie in low 50 degree weather. I felt like asthma when I got back. And since I still feel like asthma I'm going to get some sleep. I've never been so tired in my life haha. Goodnight!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter