David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Thursday, February 17, 2011

David: Off to Spain till March 5th!

Right now I'm writing this in the Philadelphia airport waiting to board my flight to Spain! Till March 5th I'll be heading to Madrid for a few days and then spending the rest of the trip in Salamanca with my good friend Manu. This is my first time to Spain and at the moment my Spanish is horrible so I guess we'll see how it goes. I'll be celebrating my 18th birthday over seas though and having the time of my life, but I'll try to keep everyone as updated as possible on how my trip is going over here! 
Madrid
In the meantime I'll be putting up a post about Los Angeles and the Grammys very soon!
Salamanca
Hope everyone is having a great week!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter