David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Sunday, April 11, 2010

David: Frendy Lemorin x The Yellow Brick Road: David B.S Bradshaw

Below is the first Episode of the Documentary Series " The Yellow Brick Road" produced and hosted by my good friend, Frendy Lemorin and shot & edited by Julien Jauniaux. I posted the teaser not too long ago and was very excited to see what was to come out of this project. And so far after watching this first interview I am impressed with what Frendy and Julien have done. The man they interview, David B.S Bradshaw, is a very smart and interesting emcee living in New York City. But before I give away anymore here's a personal message from Frendy Lemorin:

"It is my up-most pleasure to present to you all the first episode of my documentary! I’d like to give a big shout out to my Cameraman/Editor Julien Jauniaux for doing a great job on this piece. He’s a Genius!"

Here's episode one of "The Yellow Brick Road: David B.S Bradshaw"

TYBR: David B.S Bradshaw from Frendy Lemorin on Vimeo.

PS: to download B.S' first solo mixtape, simply log on to http://trustbs.bandcamp.com

PPS: Frendy Lemorin is blogging again! Check out his Tumblr here!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

webcounter