David and Gray

David and Gray
© Sarah Kjelleren Photography

TKFV Vimeo page!

Biography

My photo
We are a team of two young kids from Burlington, Vermont, that make and share content for the public to watch and enjoy! Our goal is to put other people and Vermont on the map! Any music, videos, or other content promoted on this blog are not owned by us unless stated otherwise. If you own the rights to something that is posted and would like it removed we can take it down promptly. To contact us email us at twokidsfromvermont@gmail.com

Thursday, April 15, 2010

David: Gone to China!



Yes, the title is not a lie lol. Saturday, April 17th I'll be heading out to visit Beijing, Chongqing, and Qufu for two weeks in China. I'll be without a cell phone for awhile and the 12 hour difference will put me a day ahead, but I'll still try to keep up with the blogging while I'm away. I'm hoping to keep a little diary with pictures for everyone to see while I'm traveling overseas for two weeks, so everyone be on the look out! (if i have internet service while i'm out there of course lol). But regardless I'm extremely excited to be going and hopefully my new camera I just picked up last week will do me some good while I'm out there. Below are some pictures of the cities I'll be traveling to when I'm gone:

Beijing

Chongqing

Qufu

PEACE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went last spring. Truly amazing! It will all blow away and surprise your expectations, guaranteed!

I kept a blog there too: http://graublog.wordpress.com/category/travel/china-travel/

好运!

Two Kids From Vermont said...

Dope homie! I can't wait. Going to be a good trip

Post a Comment

 

webcounter